Exciting, dynamic and commercially focused central London Events Company are recruiting a Qualified Management Accountant focusing on budgeting and forecasting for a eight month fixed term contract to start immediately. Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) who ideally has three or more years post qualified experience and have worked in the Events /media sector, as well as in multidivisional business structures is very desirable.
Working alongside the commercial finance function the company is going through an exciting period of improvements and growth and this role is to expand the existing commercial finance function to provide solid financial support to the senior management including budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis for commercial planning and decision making.
The role will also involve review and analysis of monthly financial results, providing ongoing financial support to the business managers, acting as a finance point of contact for group finance and the shared services finance team.
Rate £250 to £300 a day
Main Responsibilities, reporting to the CFO
· Preparation of the monthly full year forecasts and the annual budget for the respective divisions. Preparation of the weekly forecast reports for the top performing products
· Budget/forecast variance analysis, business performance commentary, financial and KPI data analysis to assist in decision making
· Perform monthly review of the financial results to ensure their accuracy, with the subsequent reporting on the forecast/actual variances to the business managers
· Liaise with the SSC in relation to the management accounts issues and provide necessary information and support to the SSC contributing to the accurate production of management accounts
· Provide day to day financial support to the business managers, such as, but not limited to, financial scenarios modeling, cost analysis, presentations as and when required for senior executive meetings.
· Supporting the divisional CFO and the business managers on an ad hoc project work.
· Key Attributes:
The role involves day to day interaction with senior commercial and finance management, so good communication skills and the ability to communicate all levels is essential.
Good analytical skills and ability to handle complex data are important along with advanced excel skills (at the minimum level of lookups, Pivot tables and basic macro’s).
Previous experience with SAP, SAP FC and CODA will be a bonus.
Salary range: £250- 300 per day
We have many different vacancies, we will contact you once we have thing suitable.
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment agency.
Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.