Dynamic technology company have a fantastic new opportunity due to continued growth and are recruiting a bright and ambitious sales administrator to join the team. They bring together audio, television, lighting, telephone, data networks, security and other bespoke technology into a fully integrated and easy to use solution.
A busy hands-on role within our team of Account and Sales Managers, assisting in creating quotes for upgrades and project installations. You will work with established and new clients and have exposure to some of the most beautiful homes in the world. The role will involve building quotes as well as establishing client requirements and costs for upgrades. You’ll work closely with other member of the Sales and Design teams.
- Strong administrative and co-ordination skills, and great attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm, and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good communicator.
- Don’t let the apparent lack of technical knowledge scare you away from applying for this role: you’ll be surrounded by account managers, designers, product specialists and project managers who are all experts in their field and happy to share their expertise with newcomers.
- Assisting with sales enquiries for new and existing clients including all types of Audio, Visual, Telephone, Lighting Controls, Network and Security products.
- Supporting the Sales Team in producing sales documentation including quotation and proposals
- Understanding client requirements alongside briefing designers and technical teams as part of the quoting process.
- Producing Client Specification documentation in line with the quotation.
- Producing as appropriate Intruder Alarm Risk Assessments and Specification documents.
- Assisting with the production of User Guides and Client Handover documentation.
- Picking up the phone.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE.
Training will be given where necessary. Ideally but not essentially, the candidate will have a technical qualification or come from a technical background. The role may suit someone currently in design/technical or junior product management role looking to become more client-focused and commercially aware. You will be used to working to very tight timescales, the candidate will require good time management and planning skills.
The company is a lively, dynamic company and we’re proud of what we do. We are often working with extremely wealthy clients who are paying for and therefore expecting the finest service. The successful candidate, with close support from colleagues, will feel confident and comfortable in this environment. At times working in very demanding situations, a professional approachable manner is required at all times.
We’re working worldwide: We have teams working across Europe and further afield, so if you have language skills, enjoy travel, or both, we’ll work hard to get the best out of you and give you some exciting experiences
We’re always thinking of you: We run a contributory pension scheme, and you’ll have access to plenty of other great benefits such as a cycle to work scheme savings, a company mobile and more.
We know how to have fun: Whether Friday drinks, our legendary summer sports days or just taking part in a charity fitness challenge - we can guarantee you’ll make great friends and we hope you’ll share the enjoyment.
Salary £24,000 to £28,000
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.