Accounts Receivable Assistant- International Media Agency - Navision- Salary £25,000 to £27,000 per annum + Awesome Benefits! IMMEDIATE START!
This media agency have been at the forefront of their industry for decades and offer a challenging, stimulating and fun working environment. They are now looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team ASAP! This is a temp-to-perm role for if you’re looking to start a new role immediately then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As the new Accounts Receivable Assistant you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating daily wire grid using Excel
- Processing payments in Navision
- Checking and logging incoming payments
- Liaising with banks over any payment difficulties and tracking problems
- Depositing and Process all incoming monies for clients and preparation (raising cheques for clients and wiring payment to clients)
- Invoicing clients for commission and preparing remittance advice
- Running reports to track commission due
- Managing client trust accounts and liaising with music assistants in-regards to accounting changes
- Liaising with to coordinate US client tax exemption / withholding tax
- Interacting with agents, assistants, buyers and client representatives on a daily basis to answer questions or resolve problems
- Maintain a detailed reconciliation of our GBP, Euro, USD and AUD accounts
To be successful as the new Accounts Receivable Assistant you will:
- Have 1 years+ worth of transactional accounts experience
- Have advanced Excel skills (preferably to macro level)
- Ideally have experience within the media/music/fashion industry
- Be hard-working, resilient and have a good sense of humour
- Strong communication skills a team player with excellent written and oral skills
In return you will receive a salary of up to £27,000 per annum + benefits!
This is an immediate start role with interviews taking place ASAP so apply now to avoid disappointment.
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there