Excellent opportunity for an Administrator who has previously used SAP to join a growing, stable and forward thinking company working in the accounts department. This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to move into an accounts role working on the Purchase Ledger. Reporting to the head of accounts you will be part of the administration team ensuring that the company workflows and address book data are maintained accurately and queries are dealt with in a timely fashion.
Key Tasks and Activities
- Set up/amend SAP & HA+ with any workflow changes.
- Maintain address book records in SAP & HA+.
- Set up/amend users in SAP & HA+
- Administrator on the Invoice Dispute Log
- Deal with any ad-hoc queries from end users within the scope of the administrator role.
- Prepare monthly cockpit and subcontractor indicators and distribute.
- Maintain the Administration emails.
- To ensure continuous improvement in the quality of work undertaken in the department.
- To assist with producing and maintaining full documentation of all administration procedures in conjunction with the Administration Team Leader, to develop internal controls and procedures.
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000
Benefits: 25 days annual leave, Private Medical Insurance, Group Pension Scheme, Company Share Scheme, Life Insurance, Income Protection, Childcare Voucher Scheme.
We have many different vacancies, we will contact you once we have thing suitable. Crowley Cox is acting as an employment business or agency. Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.