Crowley Cox are excited to be working with a successful and growing multinational company who have ambitious expansion plans. The company are recruiting a Senior Credit Controller who has legal experience in dealing and liaising with solicitors, bailiffs and debt counsellors as well as representation the Company in court. They are one of the most established organisations in their field, have fantastic new offices
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Contacting customers when payment is over due by letter, email and telephone
- Asking customers to settle their accounts within the terms of the agreement
- Processing payments
- Tracing missed debtors
- Starting legal proceedings
- Representing the company in court
- Assisting with the day to day running of the finance department
- Ideally have used Sage
- Experience dealing with difficult conversations
- Have experience issuing court summons, preparing cases and attending county court hearings.
Salary: £32,000 to £36,000
Benefits: 20 days holiday, stakeholder pension, healthcare, cycle to work & recommend a friend.
Crowley Cox is acting as an employment agency or business. Crowley Cox is a specialist Financial Recruitment Consultancy. We handle appointments at all levels from Finance Directors, Financial Controllers to Part Qualified and Qualified by Experience candidates. We offer permanent, contract, temporary and interim personnel.