Are you looking for the opportunity to become a senior credit controller where you will have the opportunity to recruit, train and manage a credit control team? This is a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious, career driven individual who has solid credit control experience and wants to move into a senior role but has not had the opportunity to do so.
Ideally you will have had some experience managing, developing or training colleagues in a credit control role. Ideally have some exposure to liaising with solicitors, bailiffs and debt counsellors as well as representation the Company in court, issuing summons and enforcing judgements. You will be based in modern new offices in South West London.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing one to two credit controllers
- Contacting customers when payment is overdue by letter, email and telephone
- Asking customers to settle their accounts within the terms of the agreement
- Processing payments
- Tracing missed debtors
- Starting legal proceedings
- Representing the company in court
- Assisting with the day to day running of the finance department
- Preparing cases for litigation
- Ideally have used Sage
- Experience dealing with difficult conversations
- Have experience issuing court summons, preparing cases and attending county court hearings.
Salary: £27,000 to £32,000
Benefits: 20 (plus 8 days bank holiday, a total of 28 days) days holiday, stakeholder pension, healthcare, cycle to work & recommend a friend.