Senior Credit Controller: £30k-£35k per annum + Benefits! Working with a multi-award winning business that has been around for almost a century! Wimbledon
This is your opportunity to join a fantastic company that offers great career progression and if you have solid Credit Control experience then you could be our next Senior Credit Controller!
As the new Senior Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
- Managing multi-million pound debtor accounts
- Chasing overdue debtors and recovering bad debts
- Producing aged debtor reports
- Dealing with any queries via email or telephone
- Management of legal process for overdue debts which includes preparing court statements
- Occasionally attending court hearings in order to collect debts
- Managing a team of 3 credit controllers
To be successful as the new Senior Credit Controller you will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have Intermediate excel skills
- Have 2-3 years credit control experience
- Experience in county court proceeding and drafting legal statements would be very desirable
- Be a team player and have the ability to lead a team
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your Credit Control career and take it to the next level by managing a team, dealing with multi-million pound ledgers and getting involved in the legal side of recovering debt.
To apply for the role please get in touch! I can be contacted via email on liam@Crowleycox.co.uk or better yet give me a call. Our number can be found on Crowley Cox website.