*Senior Management Accountant for PE Backed Business *£55,000-£60,000 per annum + Benefits *Perfect role for an ambitious, qualified accountant with a proven track record of successfully leading a team!
Since 2001, this business has been making a significant impact in their field and grown into a truly international organisation!
It’s a truly exciting time for the business after securing large investment; as a result they are growing their accounts team and want YOU to become their new Senior Management Accountant!
As the new Senior Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Supervising 4 members of staff (2x AP & 2x Management Accountants)
- Maintaining daily transaction reports
- Leading the month-end process: posting journals and preparing month-end finance pack
- Leading the management accounts process including business partnering
- Liaising with external auditors
- Completion and submission of VAT returns
- Supporting the FP&A team with budgets and forecasts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
To be successful as the new Senior Management Accountant you will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant, ideally with 2+ years post qualified experience
- Have experience in successfully supervising and managing a team
- Have experience working for a company with international subsidiaries
- Have experience using Navision & Jet Reporting
- Be an advanced Excel user
- Be a natural communicator who is resilient and composed
Salary & Benefits: you will receive a salary of up to £60k dependent on experience. Additionally you will receive 25 days holiday (excl. Bank Holidays), competitive pension contribution, BUPA healthcare and early finishes on a Friday.
To apply: I can be reached via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.
Crowley Cox’s LinkedIn page- give us a follow too while you’re there!