*Senior Practice Accountant *£30,000-£35,000 per annum + extensive benefits *Your chance to join a disruptor in the Accounting industry with unrivalled growth prospects!
Over the past 5 years, this accredited accountancy practice has grown their client base and headcount, showing no signs of slowing down on their way to becoming a true disruptor! They are now looking for you to become their new Senior Practice Accountant to assist their client portfolio with a vast array of accounting solutions!
As the successful Senior Practice Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to covering accounting, audit and tax compliance projects.
- Managing all accounting and tax engagements for their client portfolio.
- Finalising tax returns and corporate tax analysis.
- Statutory account reporting and submission.
- Cash-flow forecasting, long-term forecasting & variance analysis.
- Assisting the senior manager where required.
- Training junior staff, offering training and helping to set KPIs.
- Developing a strong commercial awareness to spot value add opportunities for our clients and the firm.
- Championing internal procedures and suggesting any changes that may improve process efficiency.
To be successful as the new Senior Practice Accountant you will:
- Have a robust knowledge of accountancy & tax.
- Have practice experience covering general compliance services (VAT, CIS, PAYE, CT, SATR).
- Have experience finalising accounts and tax returns;
- Be knowledgeable in the following: UK GAAP, Financial Reporting requirements, firm services, compliance issues & anti-money laundering.
- Be a team-player who can motivate team members at all levels.
- If you’re ACA or ACCA part-qualified that would be desirable.
Salary & Benefits: In return you will receive a salary of £30,000-£35,000 dependent on experience. In addition, you will be entitled to: 28 days holiday (excl. BH), flexible working options, generous pension contribution, staff rewards and more!
Want to Apply? Please email me and your application will be reviewed from there. Due to the high number of applications, we will not be able to respond to everyone. For more amazing opportunities please visit the Crowley Cox website & LinkedIn page.