Dynamic, fast paced and highly regarded company are recruiting a Systems Accountant who has ideally used Financialforce or Salesforce to join the accounts team. Advanced Excel is required as this is a data heavy role.
- Bring the Metrics workbook up to date*.
- Creating/updating a MinM Delivery Report*.
- Amending the Consolidated Delivery Report. This will involve: a) adding further analysis, such as income by channel*.
- As the resultant report will require a great deal of manipulation of data, we should also look to automate as much of the p[process as possible (e.g. by developing standard FF reports).
- Helping with the working papers for the 2018 statutory accounts.
- Arranging for international invoices to be automatically produced by Financialforce with the correct VAT amounts.
- Setting up as a separate company within Financialforce
- Arranging for invoices to be automatically produced by Financialforce with the correct UAE VAT amounts.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of the Deferred income balance sheet accounts
- Assisting with the introduction of Making Tax Digital (VAT).
- Reviewing all aspects of the processes within Finance to look to improve / increase automation (noting that implementation with anything regarding Financial force would be completed below)
Note: *These tasks in particular will involve bring together a large amount of data from both Financialforce and other sources. Data extracted from Financialforce will then need to be converted into relevant information using look-ups, pivot tables etc.
Please send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 020 8246 4877.