*Tax Manager *£45,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE *Your Chance to Join One of Manchester’s Fastest Growing Accountancy Firms!
Over the past 5 years, this accredited accountancy practice have grown their client base and headcount, showing no signs of slowing down on their way to becoming a true disruptor! They are now looking for you to become their new Tax Manager and provide their client base with expert tax guidance!
As the successful Tax Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing client projects from inception to delivery with the support of your Director.
- Writing and completing tax analysis reports and steps plans.
- Analyzing relevant tax implications at each stage of the transaction.
- Completing technical quality control for each project.
- Collaborating with clients & professional advisors to assist in the completion of the transaction within the required timescales.
- Researching risks/opportunities and keeping abreast of legislative changes surrounding tax.
- Pinpointing tax risks/opportunities for our existing client base.
What you will need to be successful as our next Tax Manager:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a Tax Advisory role.
- Have a robust knowledge of corporate taxes (transaction and structuring engagement).
- A track record of recommending beneficial tax guidance internally & externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex tax issues in a coherent manner.
- CTA / ACCA / ACA part qualified or newly qualified is a plus but not an essential.
Salary & Benefits: in return you will receive a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum dependent on experience. If that’s not enough you will also receive 28 days holiday plus additional entitlement, rewards, competitive pension contribution and more!
Want to Apply? Please email me and your application will be reviewed from there. Due to the high number of applications, we will not be able to respond to everyone. For more amazing opportunities please visit the Crowley Cox website & LinkedIn page.